If you own a 2001 Suburban 2500 and you are wondering what the 2001 Suburban 2500 Towing Capacity is, this article is for you. In this article, we have highlighted the payload capacity of Suburban according to Suburban 2500 user manual.
Everything at all you need to know ranging from engine choices, year and towing features. Continue reading below to find out all you need to know about 2001 Suburban.
2001 Suburban 2500 Towing Capacity
|Maximum towing capacity||10,000 lbs.|
2001 Suburban 2500 Engine Choices
2001 Suburban 2500 Towing Features
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Towing capacity: 8,700 to 10,300 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity: 38.5 gal
- Curb weight: 4,914 to 5,760 lbs
- MPG: Up to 14 city / 18 highway
- Engine: 5.3 L V8, 6.0 L V8, 8.1 L V8
Be sure to read all of the information in your 2001 Suburban 2500 owner’s manual for a more comprehensive understanding of what is recommended by the manufacturer when pulling a load.
Read Also:- 2002 Suburban Towing Capacity