If you own a 2002 Suburban and you are wondering what the 2002 Suburban Towing Capacity is, this article is for you. In this article, we have highlighted the payload capacity of Suburban according to 2002 Suburban user manual.
Everything at all you need to know ranging from engine choices, year and towing features. Continue reading below to find out all you need to know about 2002 Suburban.
2002 Suburban Towing Capacity
|Maximum cargo capacity||131.6 cu.ft.|
|Maximum payload||2086 lbs.|
|Maximum towing capacity||8700 lbs.|
|Rear track||66 in.|
2002 Suburban Engine Choices
2002 Suburban Towing Features
- Towing capacity: 8,100 to 12,000 lbs
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- MPG: Up to 14 city / 18 highway
- Curb weight: 4,914 to 5,760 lbs
- Horsepower: 285 to 340 hp
- Engine: 5.3 L V8, 6.0 L V8, 8.1 L V8
Be sure to read all of the information in your Suburban owner’s manual for a more comprehensive understanding of what is recommended by the manufacturer when pulling a load.