If you own a 2004 Suburban and you are wondering what the 2004 Suburban Towing Capacity is, this article is for you. In this article, we have highlighted the payload capacity of 2004 Suburban according to 2004 Suburban user manual.
2004 Suburban Towing Capacity
- Comfort: 4.6
- Exterior Styling: 4.4
- Reliability: 4.5
- Performance: 4.3
|Maximum towing capacity||8,200 lbs.|
2004 Suburban Towing Features
- Towing capacity: 8,200 to 12,000 lbs
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Curb weight: 5,323 to 6,169 lbs
- MPG: Up to 15 city / 20 highway
- Horsepower: 295 to 325 hp
- Engine: 5.3 L V8, 6.0 L V8, 8.1 L V8
Be sure to read all of the information in your 2004 Suburban owner’s manual for a more comprehensive understanding of what is recommended by the manufacturer when pulling a load. Please do not forget to share this article other too might be looking for 2004 Suburban.
Read Also:- 2004 Suburban 1500 Towing Capacity