If you own a 2005 Hyundai Santa FE and you are wondering what the 2005 Hyundai Santa FE Towing Capacity is, this article is for you. In this article, we have highlighted the payload capacity of 2005 Hyundai Santa FE according to 2005 Hyundai Santa FE user manual.
2005 Hyundai Santa FE Towing Capacity
|Maximum cargo capacity||77.7 cu.ft.|
|Maximum towing capacity||2500 lbs.|
|Rear track||60.7 in.|
|Wheel base||103.1 in.|
2005 Hyundai Santa FE Towing Features
- MPG: Up to 19 city / 25 highway
- Tire size: P225/70R16
- Curb weight: 3,549 to 3,946 lbs
- Towing capacity: 2,700 to 3,300 lbs
- Transmission: 4 & 5-speed automatic
- Engine: 2.7 L V6, 3.5 L V6
Top 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Problems
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure.
- Confirm Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fuild For Proper Shift Quailty.
- Rough Idle Due to Faulty EGR Switching Valve.
Be sure to read all of the information in your 2005 Hyundai Santa FE owner’s manual for a more comprehensive understanding of what is recommended by the manufacturer when pulling a load. Please do not forget to share this article other too might be looking for 2005 Hyundai Santa FE.
Read Also:- 2003 Hyundai Santa FE Towing Capacity