If you are looking to know the 2008 Ford Edge Towing Capacity of your Ford Edge, you just got lucky because you are on the right page. If you are about to pull a trailer, camper, RV or even a boat this information is just for you as it will serve as a towing guide to you so as not to ruin your vehicle by towing more than it should.
Towing capacity itself is simply the Towing capacity is the maximum amount of weight your vehicle can tow when pulling a trailer. Vehicle towing capacity or ability varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and between models and trims.
2008 Ford Edge Towing Capacity
We have published full details about all major vehicle manufactures from 1990 till date, so we have covered most cars. However, if by chance we have omitted your vehicle make or model, please contact us either through the comments section or via email or phone call.
|Base engine size||3.5 Liters|
|Base engine type||V-6|
|Maximum towing capacity||3,500 Lbs.|
|Turning radius||18.8 ”|
- 2016 Jeep Patriot Towing Capacity
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity
- How Much Can a Subaru Outback Tow
- What is Jeep Renegade Towing Capacity
- How Much Can a Subaru Forester Tow
Ford Edge Towing Features
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive: Monitors traction with sensors in order to distribute torque efficiently while providing superior control and handling.
- Traction Control: Reduces throttle output to limit wheelspin in challenging weather and road conditions.
- Trailer Sway Control: Applies the brakes and/or reduces engine torque as needed to stabilize your trailer.
- Class II Trailer Tow Package: Includes everything you need to achieve the maximum Ford Edge towing capacity of 3,500 pounds on all-wheel drive models.
- Hill Start Assist: Automatically holds the brake on inclines to prevent rollback when you switch your foot from the brake to the gas pedal.
2008 Ford Edge Engine Choice
|Drive Type||All wheel drive|
|Basic Warranty||3 yr./ 36000 mi.|
|Base Engine Size||3.5 l|
|Base Engine Type||Gas|
|Cam Type||Double overhead cam (dohc)|
|Horsepower||265 hp @ 6250 rpm|
|Torque||250 lb-ft @ 4500 rpm|
|Turning Circle||38.6 ft.|
2008 Ford Edge Safety Features
|2 Front Headrests||yes|
|3 Rear Headrests||yes|
|Auto Delay Off Headlamps||yes|
|Child Seat Anchors||yes|
|Dual Front Side-Mounted Airbags||yes|
|Dusk Sensing Headlamps||yes|
|Electronic Brakeforce Distribution||yes|
|Front And Rear Head Airbags||yes|
|Front Fog/Driving Lights||yes|
|Front Seatbelt Pretensioners||yes|
|Tire Pressure Monitoring||yes|
|Front And Rear Ventilated Disc Brakes||yes|
|Passenger Airbag Occupant Sensing Deactivation||yes|
|Rear Center 3-Point Belt||yes|
|Rear Door Child Safety Locks||yes|
|Rear Height Adjustable Headrests|
We always love to hear from our readers please use the comments section to tell us if there is any improvements, recommendation or complain you have we will be more than glad to respond to it. Also do not forget get, sharing is caring, who knows your friends might be looking for same information about 2008 Ford Edge Towing Capacity, so please do not forget to share.