This article, is all about 2010 Grand Caravan Oil Light Reset which has to be done after every 5 thousand miles. The oil light also called “MAINT REQD” on some car make, is not a warning light, rather, it is a reminder.
The maintenance required or oil change light is a reminder to you, that it is due time for maintenance again and changing of oil. If you take your 2010 Grand Caravan to a quick LUB store they will reset the light for you after changing the oil but if they forget to, you will have to.
2010 Grand Caravan Oil Light Reset Steps
Ideally after traveling every 5000 miles, you need to perform an oil change (also called service) so the light comes on. Be sure to go through your car owner’s manual to be sure of what the light looks like on the dashboard.
- Without your foot on the brake pedal, press ENGINE START/STOP button to cycle vehicle to ON/RUN mode (make sure engine is OFF)
- Fully depress and release the accelerator pedal 3 times within 10 seconds.
- Turn the key to the OFF position and then back on to confirm reset was accepted.
How to reset check engine
- Turn off your ignition
- Put on a pair of safety gloves and glasses
- Find your battery’s negative terminal. If you aren’t sure what it looks like, it may have a black cap and/or a negative symbol.
- Loosen the nut on the negative terminal with a wrench.
- Pull the negative connector from the battery and set it aside for 30-60 seconds.
- Lastly, reconnect the negative cable and tighten it up with the wrench.
Please click Oil Reset to see the process for other car makes and model
Engine Type Oil Viscosity and Capacity
This is a tabular representation of 2010 Grand Caravan oil viscosity and capacity detailed information and it is important to know this as it will help in knowing the exact oil for your vehicle. This info. Comes in handy before and after 2010 Grand Caravan oil change reset
|Car Make||Model||Year||Engine Type||Oil viscosity||Oil Capacity|
|Dodge||Grand Caravan||2010||3.3 L V6, 3.8 L V6, 4.0 L V6||5W-20 (All TEMPS)||5 quarts|
This article is a very comprehensive guide about 2010 Grand Caravan Oil Light Reset, it also contains a tabular details about engine type, oil viscosity and capacity. Please do not forget to share this article using the share button below, who knows you might help someone who needs it.
All information provided on this page is for information purpose and it is basically a guide as to how to carry out the above subject matter. Due to the fact that there many variety of vehicle make and models, we strongly advise you to refer back to your car owners manual for the procedure if the one above is not working.
Read Also- 2011 Toyota Sienna Oil Light Reset