If you own a 2010 Subaru Outback and you are wondering what the 2010 Subaru Outback Towing Capacity is, this article is for you. In this article, we have highlighted the payload capacity of 2010 Subaru Outback according to 2010 Subaru Outback user manual.
2010 Subaru Outback Towing Capacity
2010 Subaru Outback is a Compact sport utility vehicle of 2 trims both of which can be driven and serve mobility purposes both in town and on highways. However ever it is not an off-road vehicle because of its low travel suspension and other engineering factor.
- MPG: Up to 22 city / 29 highway
- Towing capacity: 2,700 to 3,000 lbs
- Horsepower: 170 to 256 hp
- Curb weight: 3,386 to 3,658 lbs
- Engine: 2.5 L 4-cylinder, 3.6 L 6-cylinder
- Transmission: 5-speed automatic, Continuous variable transmission, 6-speed manual
2010 Subaru Outback Towing Features
Spacious interior, crossover-besting cargo space, comfortable ride, simple controls on lower trims, commendable off-road performance for a wagon. Lacks agility, numb-on-center steering, awkward styling.
- Engine & Performance.
- All Wheel Drive.
- Engine Type: Gas 4-Cyl.
- Displacement: 2.5L/150.
- Horsepower (Net @ RPM): 170 @ 5600.
- Torque (Net @ RPM): 170 @ 4000.
- Transmission: CVT.
- Turning diameter: 36.1.
Be sure to read all of the information in your 2010 Subaru Outback owner’s manual for a more comprehensive understanding of what is recommended by the manufacturer when pulling a load. If you have any questions about 2010 Subaru Outback Towing Capacity please contact use via the contact details as provided below…