In this article, you will learn how to fix Toyota rav4 all warning lights on. It is normal for some of the dashboard lights to come up whenever you start the car.
If all your Toyota rav4 warning lights are on, it is a problem that most likely to be localized to electrical problem. This could be related to a burnt fuse, partial connection or even a low voltage issue caused by the alternator.
Enough of all the talks and lets get to knowing Toyota rav4 all warning lights and there meaning. A technology advances the auto mobile world too experiences advancements too.
What are the warning lights on a Toyota RAV4?
The Toyota RAV4 is equipped with many more warning lights than the old Toyota corolla dash light. The warning lights are not the problems themselves but the problem that cause these lights to come up.
All these lights are in place to to serve as indications of malfunctions in various parts of the car. Problems indicated can be ranging from the a failing spark plugs to a low tire are pressure.
Below is a list of all the Toyota RAV4 warning signs and what they mean.
- ABS warning light (U.S.A.)
- AIR BAG ON/OFF indicator
- Automatic High Beam indicator (green)
- Brake Hold operated indicator (warning buzzer)
- Brake Hold standby indicator
- Brake Override System/Drive-Start Control/PKSB (if equipped) warning light* (warning buzzer)
- Brake system warning light (warning buzzer) (Canada)
- BSM indicator
- BSM outside rear view mirror indicator
- Charging system warning light
- Cruise control indicator (green)
- Cruise control set indicator
- Downhill Assist Control system indicator (if equipped)
- Driver’s and front passenger’s seat belt reminder light (warning buzzer)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) indicator
- Eco Drive Mode indicator
- Eco Driving Indicator light
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) system warning light (warning buzzer)
- Engine (ignition) switch (vehicles with Smart Key System)
- Fog light indicator*
- Headlight high beam indicator
- Headlight switch (USA)
- High coolant temperature warning light
- Intuitive Parking Assist OFF indicator
- Low engine oil pressure warning light
- Low fuel level warning light
- Low outside temperature indicator
- LTA Indicator (orange)
- Malfunction indicator lamp (U.S.A.)
- Mud & Sand mode indicator (if equipped)
- Parking brake indicator (U.S.A)
- PCS warning light
- PCS warning light (flashes or illuminates)
- Rear passengers’ seat belt reminder light (warning buzzer)
- Rock & Dirt mode indicator (if equipped)
- Security indicator
- Slip indicator
- Slip indicator warning light
- Snow mode indicator (if equipped)
- Sport Mode indicator
- SRS warning light
- Stop & Start cancel indicator (flashes if equipped)
- Stop & Start indicator (if equipped)
- Tire Pressure warning light
- Turn signal indicator
- VSC OFF indicator
How do I turn on my RAV4 lights?
With the headlights on, push the lever away from you to turn on the high beams. Pull the lever toward you to the center position to turn the high beams off.
Pull the lever toward you and release it to flash the high beams once. You can flash the high beams with the headlights on or off.
The purpose of the hold button in a 2019 Toyota rav4 is known as an automatic stop or hold. when the hold is enabled and you’ve come to a complete stop, the car will remain in the stopped position even if you let go of the brake pedal.
Does the 2020 RAV4 have automatic headlights?
Visibility. The 2020 Toyota RAV4 is equipped with multi-LED headlights with black bezels and Automatic High Beams (AHB) to give you more visibility on the road.