Information We Collect
- 1 Information We Collect
- 2 How We Use Your Information
- 3 How We Share Your Information
- 4 Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
- 5 Third Party Privacy Policies
- 6 Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
- 7 GDPR Data Protection Rights/Your Choices and Rights
- 8 CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- 9 Children’s Privacy
- 11 Contact Us
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and phone number. This may include information you provide when you create an account, register for an event, sign up for newsletters or alerts, participate in a survey or contest, or communicate with us through our website or online services.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect certain information automatically when you use our website and online services, such as your IP address, browser type and version, device type, operating system, and location. We may also collect information about your usage and activity on our website and online services, such as pages visited, content viewed, and search queries. We may collect this information using cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our website and online services: We use your information to operate and improve our website and online services, including to personalize your experience, monitor and analyze usage and trends, and troubleshoot issues.
- To communicate with you: We use your information to communicate with you, such as to send you updates, newsletters, alerts, and other information about our products and services.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, such as to respond to requests from law enforcement or to comply with court orders.
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, marketing, and customer support. These service providers are required to use your information only as necessary to provide the services we request.
- For legal reasons: We may disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, such as to comply with a court order or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Cookip has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
GDPR Data Protection Rights/Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding the information we collect and use about you:
- Opt-out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive or by contacting us at [email protected].
- Access and update your information: You can access and update your information by logging into your account on our website or by contacting us at [email protected].
- Delete your information: You can request that we delete your information by contacting us at [email protected]. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Exercise your rights under the GDPR: If you are located in the European Union, you may have certain rights under the GDPR, including the right to request access to, the rectification of, erasure of, restriction of, and objection to the processing of your personal data. You may also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Our website and online services are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected].