If you own a 2007 Kia Sedona and you are wondering what the 2007 Kia Sedona Towing Capacity is, this article is for you. In this article, we have highlighted the payload capacity of Kia according to Kia Sedona user manual.
Everything at all you need to know ranging from engine choices, year and towing features. Continue reading below to find out all you need to know about 2007 Kia Sedona Towing Capacity.
2007 Kia Sedona Towing Capacity
|Notes: Trailer brakes required|
2007 Sedona Engine Choices
- The 2007 Kia Sedona comes with a 3.8-liter, 250-horsepower V6 engine.
- The Sedona’s fuel economy is fair for a minivan.
- The 2007 Kia Sedona comes with a five-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with overdrive and a manual shifting mode.
Kia Sedona Towing Features
248 lb-ft. Torque rpm, 5,200. Maximum towing capacity, 3,500 lbs. Drive type, front-wheel. Turning radius, 18.8 ”. Show
- Maximum cargo capacity: 142.0 cu.ft
- Ground clearance: 6.7 “
- Luggage capacity: 33.9 cu.ft
- Standard seating: 8
Be sure to read all of the information in your Sedona owner’s manual for a more comprehensive understanding of what is recommended by the manufacturer when pulling a load.
Read Also:- 2008 Kia Sorento Towing Capacity
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.