If you own a 99 Suburban and you are wondering what the 99 Suburban Towing Capacity is, this article is for you. In this article, we have highlighted the payload capacity of 99 Suburban according to 99 Suburban user manual.
99 Suburban Towing Capacity
- Towing capacity: 6,000 to 7,516 lbs
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Curb weight: 4,769 to 5,226 lbs
- MPG: 14 city / 18 highway
- Horsepower: 195 to 290 hp
- Engine: 5.7 L V8, 6.5 L V8 diesel, 7.4 L V8
99 Suburban Standard Features
- rear-wheel Drive type.
- 5.7L V-8 Engine.
- 4-spd auto w/OD Transmission.
- 255 @ 4,600 rpm Horsepower.
- 330 @ 2,800 rpm Torque.
- painted styled steel Wheels.
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio.
- vinyl Seat trim.
|Sport Utility||Original MSRP / Price||Engine|
|Suburban 1500||$25,775 / N/A||8 Cylinder Turbo / 8 Cylinder|
|Suburban 1500 4WD||$28,375 / N/A||8 Cylinder Turbo / 8 Cylinder|
|Suburban 2500||$27,359 / N/A||8 Cylinder Turbo / 8 Cylinder|
|Suburban 2500 4WD||$29,959 / N/A||8 Cylinder Turbo / 8 Cylinder|
Be sure to read all of the information in your 99 Suburban owner’s manual for a more comprehensive understanding of what is recommended by the manufacturer when pulling a load. Please do not forget to share this article other too might be looking for 99 Suburban.
Read Also:- 2004 Suburban Towing Capacity
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.